From England to Ecuador and beyond

From England to Ecuador and beyond

Thursday 8 May 2014

Paraty - day 3

Written Thursday 8 May

I've found my perfect honeymoon destination. Yes, I know I don't want to do the whole marriage and babies thing blah blaaah but if I DID, Trindade would be the perfect place for chilling post nuptials - or for my next holiday! The beaches were freaking gorgeous but the natural pool was the best thing about it - crystal clear water, exotic fish and stunning greenery & distant beach framing the whole thing. Amazing. Didn't want to leave at all :(




One of the best days/destinations of the trip so far, it was a perfect day and beautifully sunny as well - we were so lucky! :) Tie in a VERY strong Caipirinha and you've got one happy Jen! Did I mention I don't want to leave?

We're starting to see road signs for Rio though which is very exciting...not long to go!