From England to Ecuador and beyond

From England to Ecuador and beyond

Thursday 15 May 2014

Ilha Grande - day 2

Written Saturday 10 May

For some, it's jumping out of a plane in New Zealand; for others, it's riding an elephant in Laos. For me, the essence of travelling can be as simple as watching the sea swallow up my footprints as I walk along the beach. More specifically, one of the (apparently) most beautiful beaches in Brazil, with shimmering turquoise waters, velvety soft white sand and tropical green rainforest framing its edges.


Really lovely day just chilling on the beach, finally got some tan down on my legs so both halves of my body actually look like they belong to the same person - productive day I feel!

Wildlife wise not loads going on - a few hungry vultures fighting over a dead fish and the remains of a pufferfish was about as exciting as it got!


Going to try dinner with the gang tonight although still not 100%...every time I eat I feel sick :( 

Also...this isn't THAT exciting but One Direction are in Rio at the moment and we're headed there tomorrow - will be keeping my eyes peeled for Zack on Copacabana!