From England to Ecuador and beyond

From England to Ecuador and beyond

Thursday 12 June 2014

San Francisco - day 18

Written Monday 9 June 

Sort of lost track of how much wine I went through last night but from the horrible hangover I imagine it was rather a lot. Tried very hard not to vom as I updated le blog & tried to sort something out for Santa Barbara - to no avail, there's literally nowhere to stay anywhere unless I want to pay $300 a night - then met some of the gang for a wander. Gave my thighs a workout trekking up some incredibly steep hills to the cable car museum (meh) and Chinatown (pretty cool place - nice buildings and murals & a fortune cookie factory). Meant to go to Golden Gate Park but got distracted by H&M whoooops - needed yet another flip flop and sunglasses restock to be fair - then headed to the hostel to get ready and get crunk! Did a good job, we were trashed before even leaving the hostel & it was all downhill from there...! Not gonna lie, memory's a little bit hazy so I'll end it here - plus some of the dramas (not mine!) from the evening are probably not audience appropriate! Feel like I haven't really seen much of the city which is a shame...can't say the same about the nightlife though, we totally smashed it! Wish we had another day here :(