From England to Ecuador and beyond

From England to Ecuador and beyond

Monday 25 May 2015

Cruising round the Whitsundays

Forget the Opera House, Fraser Island and pretty much everything else - sailing around the gorgeous Whitsundays on a 2 day/2 night tour is the best thing I've done in Australia, it was SO much fun and I met the nicest people! Sunbathing on the deck, gazing up at the Milky Way, making new friends, snorkelling on the reef, being constantly fed beautiful food and gooning it up come dusk - what's not to love! I'd been looking forward to this for weeks and now I'm really sad it's over! I'll let the photos speak for themselves :)




Whitehaven Beach






A night of these before a 10 hour bus = a really really bad idea

I was absolutely gutted to leave Airlie Beach and everyone I met on the boat - and that my trip is coming to an end really soon! Off to Cairns for 3 days then flying back to Melbourne for a few weeks to see some pals and do some inevitable admin before moving to Hervey Bay. Apparently the weather is appealing in Melb but I'm quite excited to go back :)